Business Management Diploma Program
Diploma in Business Management is a two year full time course that equips students with management, administration, enterprise development, marketing and consultancy skills among others. We have tailor made this course to reflect the dynamic and ever evolving business world with a lot of emphasis on action, analysis and reflection.
- Communication Skills
- Life Skills
- Information Communication Technology
- Financial Accounting
- Business Law
- Cost Accounting
- Principles and Practices and Management
- Supply and Transport Management
- Quantitative Techniques
- Commercial and Administrative Law
- Office Administration and Management
- Marketing Management
- Business Plan
- Managerial Accounting
- Organization Theory and Behaviour
- Human Resource Management
- Financial Management
- Labour and Industrial Relations
- Research Methods
- Trade Project
TUITION & FEES 2017 – 2018
|Module||Tuition Per Semester||Other Fees||Duration|
|Module I||18,500/=||7,500/=||4 Months|
|Module II||18,500/=||6,500/=||4 Months|
|Module III||18,500/=||6,500/=||4 Months|
- Fill the Application Form
- Two copies of Passport size photos
- Copy of national ID or passport
- KCSE Certificate and other certificates
- Pay the application fee
Application fee: 1,000/=
Registration, Administration, Exam, Activity, Library, IT, ID card and Insurance.
- All the students are required to pay their tuition fee in time.
- Cash payment is strictly not allowed. All college payments are to be made to the college account.
- Bank deposit slips should be submitted to the respective office to be issued with a college official receipt.
- Bank – CFC Stanbic Bank
- Branch – Waiyaki Way
- Account Name – Bridgeworld College
- Account Number – 01-0000-2262104
MPESA Payment Options
- Go to Mpesa Pay Bill
- Enter pay bill number: 824629
- Enter account number 13 digits: 0100002262104
- Follow other instructions as prompted
As a way of encouraging our students to study effectively, Bridgeworld College offers the following categories of scholarships:
- Loving Scholarship
- Spouse Scholarship
- Labor/Missionary/Unreached people group Scholarship
- Partners Scholarship
- Hope School Scholarship
- Academic Scholarship
- Alumni Scholarship
- Staff Scholarship
Scholarships are granted to needy students on application
Some scholarships are granted on recommendation from Church and relevant local authorities.
- The following fee is not refundable. Registration fees, Student ID fees, Library fees, IT fees, and annual insurance fees.
- Expulsion/Suspension: No refund of fees shall be made to a student who has been expelled or suspended due to misconduct.
- Desertion: No refund of fees shall be made to student who does not withdraw officially from the course
- Official withdrawal: The student is required to write to the registrar and the course coordinator to request for withdrawal either for good or to request for academic leave for whatever reason. The withdrawal comes into effect after confirmation from the registrar. The effective date of withdrawal will be the date in which the request form is submitted to the office of registrar.
- Part of the tuition fees may be refunded if drop out is within the first month of the semester. Charges are as per the following percentages when the student officially drops out of the course within the periods stated below.
|No. of weeks||Charges of fees payable||Refund|
|0 – 1||0%||100%|
|2 – 4||50%||50%|