Programs in Theology Diploma
The program serves as preparation to the trainees for further studies in Bachelor program.
Diploma in Theology
This program is a two year full-time ministry training program. It is designed to equip trainees with the in-depth theological knowledge, skills, and attitudes of the truth in the word of God in order to be effective in serving God among the intellectuals.
Courses in Bible & Theology
History of Philosophy
Fundamentals of Ethics
1. Biblical Theology
A. New Testament
- Introduction to NT
The Synoptic Gospels
Acts. General Epistles,
Hebrew &Pauline Epistles
General Canonic & Pauline Epistles
Key Themes of Rev. History
B. Old Testament
- Introduction to OT
Narrative Text: Early
Interpretation of the Writing
2. Biblical Languages
- Hebrew and Greek
- Fundamentals of Church & Dogma – History
Early & Mediaeval Churches
Reformation & Modern Churches
- Intro. to Theology
Doctrine of Sin
Christology to Eschatology
Institution of Calvin
- Missionary Apologetics
Bib. Christian Worldview
- Homiletics (Preaching)
TUITION & FEES 2017 – 2018
|Course||Tuition Per Semester||Other Fees||Duration|
|Diploma in Theology||1,200/=||5,000/=||2 Years|
- Fill the Application Form
- Two copies of Passport size photos
- Copy of national ID or passport
- KCSE Certificate and other certificates
- Pay the application fee
Application fee: 1,000/=
Registration, Administration, Exam, Activity, Library, IT, ID card and Insurance.
- All the students are required to pay their tuition fee in time.
- Cash payment is strictly not allowed. All college payments are to be made to the college account.
- Bank deposit slips should be submitted to the respective office to be issued with a college official receipt.
- Bank – CFC Stanbic Bank
- Branch – Waiyaki Way
- Account Name – Bridgeworld College
- Account Number – 01-0000-2262104
MPESA Payment Options
- Go to Mpesa Pay Bill
- Enter Business Number: 600100
- Enter account number 13 digits: 0100002262104
- Follow other instructions as prompted
As a way of encouraging our students to study effectively, Bridgeworld College offers the following categories of scholarships:
- Loving Scholarship
- Spouse Scholarship
- Labor/Missionary/Unreached people group Scholarship
- Partners Scholarship
- Hope School Scholarship
- Academic Scholarship
- Alumni Scholarship
- Staff Scholarship
Scholarships are granted to needy students on application
Some scholarships are granted on recommendation from Church and relevant local authorities.
- The following fee is not refundable. Registration fees, Student ID fees, Library fees, IT fees, and annual insurance fees.
- Expulsion/Suspension: No refund of fees shall be made to a student who has been expelled or suspended due to misconduct.
- Desertion: No refund of fees shall be made to student who does not withdraw officially from the course
- Official withdrawal: The student is required to write to the registrar and the course coordinator to request for withdrawal either for good or to request for academic leave for whatever reason. The withdrawal comes into effect after confirmation from the registrar. The effective date of withdrawal will be the date in which the request form is submitted to the office of registrar.
- Part of the tuition fees may be refunded if drop out is within the first month of the semester. Charges are as per the following percentages when the student officially drops out of the course within the periods stated below.
|No. of weeks||Charges of fees payable||Refund|
|0 – 1||0%||100%|
|2 – 4||50%||50%|